Last Update: 5/23/2023
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
You may visit our website and learn about PSST’s service offered on the website anonymously.
We collect personally identifiable information about you only if you voluntarily provide it to us when you use an online registration form to create an account for use of the PSST reporting service, or request additional information about our services. You are required to pick a password, provide your first name, last name, phone number and email address. We may also ask you, but you are not required to provide information regarding how you learned about PSST.
If you purchase a service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name and email). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble with your account, we will use this information to contact you and you cannot opt out of this contact method.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use your contact information and unique identifier (such as a username and password) to provide access to the PSST’s services available on our website and to contact you when reasonably necessary. We may also use any information you have provided as reasonably necessary to administer or provide customer support for the website and the PSST’s services. We use the information submitted by you to send you correspondence and other information that may interest you and to respond to your correspondence. If, for any reason, you would like to be removed from our email list, you can send us an email at website@PSST.com or follow the unsubscribe information contained in each of the emails you receive. There may be circumstances that you may not opt out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a welcome email to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, to manage your account, and to help us improve our customer support and service to you overall. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account. If you wish to subscribe to our monthly newsletter, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Our newsletters contain important information such as updates and enhancements to our services. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe through the unsubscribe instructions contained in the emails you receive or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, if you use the PSST service, we will store the data you upload onto our servers. All your data is encrypted at rest. PSST may access your account, to respond to service or technical problems or as stated in this Agreement.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We may disclose your personally identifiable information to certain third-party vendors (e.g., Internal Revenue Service) used by PSST to assist us in providing the PSST services, to the extent necessary to enable such vendors to provide such assistance. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purposes
- We may send email offers to selected groups of PSST users on behalf of our company. We will also include in each such email instructions as to how you can permanently opt-out of receiving any such future emails. In addition, you may contact us at email@example.com to request that your information no longer be used.
- We also reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information if we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law, regulation or other government authority and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
To update any of your personally identifiable information previously submitted to PSST you may do so within the Account Settings section of your account when logged in. If you would like to access your personally identifiable information in order to correct, update, or delete it, you may also contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for access will be responded to within a reasonable timeframe.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, User Agent type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by PSST. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the website, tracking users’ movements around the website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may generate internally reports based on the use of these technologies.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The security of your personally identifiable information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as social security numbers) on our system, we use reasonable security to encrypt that data and send it securely. Our website employs procedural and technological measures, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service, reasonably designed to protect your personally identifiable information and your data from loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction, including using secure and encrypted servers for data storage. We restrict access to personally identifiable information to only a subset of PSST employees.
We follow generally accepted standards and best practices to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Information Related to Data Collected for our Clients.
- PSST collects information under the direction of its Clients and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personally identifiable information it processes. If you are a customer of one of our Clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Clients that use our service, please contact the Client that you interact with directly. We may transfer personally identifiable information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our Clients.
- PSST has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personally identifiable information it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the PSST’s Client (the data controller). If requested to remove data, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
- We will retain personally identifiable information we process on behalf of our Clients for as long as needed to provide services to our Client. PSST will retain this personally identifiable information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Attn: Compliance Dept
303 N Hurstbourne PKWY, Suite 110
Louisville, KY 40222