What is ACA-Track?
ACA-Track will perform ACA compliance tracking for all employee hours worked for 100% of your employee base, with total data integration with any payroll system or HRIS and most financial management systems. Simpler still, ACA-Track electronically creates IRS reports, and maintains all ACA compliance data in one location for easy retrieval in the event of an IRS audit.
- ALL actual hours worked by ALL employee types – full-time, part-time, paraprofessional.
- From multiple systems including Finance, HR, Payroll, and Benefits
- Employees as they approach and/or exceed offer eligibility thresholds.
- Employee events such as waivers, leave and more.
- 1095/1094 electronic filing
- All ACA data maintained and easily accessed in the event of IRS audit.
Customizable Dashboard and User Interface
Snap Shot Summary
ACA-Track’s unique snapshot approach maintains employee ACA data views over time and preserves the payroll data (hours worked, job salary records, insurance status).
Details & Filters
All the ACA compliance data you need is right in front of you on one screen. Filter subsets of employees by ACA Status, FT/PT or Location, or click to an employee’s full history quickly and easily.
With ACA-Track, you can make adjustments as needed and/or required for Cadillac tax of 2018 and beyond. Configuration settings include:
- Measurement, Administrative & Stability Periods — start/end dates
- Days/Weeks/Months Worked — threshold and notification
- Hours – weekly and monthly FTE calculation
- Cadillac Tax Amount – single, spouse & family
- Affordability Percent
- Waiver Codes
- New Hire Measurement
What are your ACA pains?
ACA-Track accepts data from multiple sources – in any format – and aggregates the data to produce a logical data set with NO upfront costs (in most cases) to standardize your data.
- Excel or CSV files, as they come from your system(s) are great for ACA-Track.
- No customized API or data form is required.
All ACA-Track clients have a dedicated account manager.
Direct access with direct telephone and email contact.
- No recorded greetings.
- No telephone menu to navigate.
Dedicated means you work with the same account manager who knows your organization with every ACA issue or concern.
- Data issues
- IRS corrections
Although no ACA-Track client has received a penalty letter, ACA-Track has counseled non-clients through penalty letters, and provided legal counsel to help greatly reduce size of penalties.
With ACA-Track all errors are detected and aggregated for review and remediation during a single data load.
- No back and forth.
- All errors can be reviewed and corrected inside the ACA-Track software.
- No additional data loads, simply correct the errors inside the data loading utility.
Multiple EINs are no problem with ACA-Track.
- ACA-Track’s data validation process ensures you never upload data to the wrong EIN – no matter how many you have.
Do you have multiple coverage groups based on a bargaining unit like location, job type or pay type?
ACA-Track can easily handle various and multiple coverage groups with our Coverage Group feature in our Reporting Wizard.
Losing too much productivity waiting and checking for IRS errors? Correcting errors causing frustration and eating time?
ACA-Track pushes error notifications directly to clients, eliminating the back-and-forth checking with the IRS for errors. And, with ACA-Track, errors can be corrected within the software and resubmit files immediately.
- Dedicated Account Manager can assist you through the error remediation process.
- Dedicated Account Manager can translate and group IRS errors saving you time and ensuring accuracy.
ALL clients met IRS deadlines since 2015.
1) Full-Service Tracking & Reporting
2) Reporting Only
3) E-file with XML
Just 2 clicks away from all ACA data for IRS audit.
More than 300 K-12 School Districts and Municipalities served.
WHAT THEY'RE SAYING
See how other K-12 Administrators, and Business Professionals use PSST’s Solutions to simplify their work life.
ACA-Track was recommended to us from our benefit broker after great words-of-mouth feedback from their other clients. Great service and very professional.
Medical Center, 1400 employees
I've worked with several different vendors for the ACA reporting and I have to say PSST’s ACA-Track has exceeded any expectation I had!
Hanah L. PHR, SHRM-CP
Sr. Employee Success Generalist / Software-defined IT Operations 250 employees
With ACA-Track, our clients have a cost-effective solution that will allow them to manage their employee data to comply with the ACA tracking and reporting requirements. The ACA-Track team has become a valuable partner in assisting (our company) in meeting our clients’ ever-evolving compliance requirements.
CPA, President & COO / Benefits Administrator
We had another successful year! Thanks so much for your support, responsiveness and guidance throughout the process. It is truly a pleasure working with you.
Employee Benefits Program Manager / Local Government 1270 employees
I really like how easy it is to see who is meeting threshold (requirements). ACA-Track presents the data in a very easy to read and understand format.
Accounting Manager / K-12 School District
What surprised me was the awesome support. They were extremely helpful, knowledgeable and ready to assist with all questions.
Karen S. (HR)
Auto Dealership, 100 employees
We had issues of job classifications for job classes that ACA-Track™ was able to accommodate. For example, one person might be working four different jobs... I don’t know if we would have made the year-end deadline without them.
Employee Benefits Coordinator
Ft. Worth Independent School District
We received excellent responsiveness along with pleasant attitude and willingness to provide answers.